Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Outfit of the Day : Sixth Form Leavers Ball

This is just a quick outfit of the day to show you all what I wore for my sixth form leavers event!
I found this black and silver sequined dress from Forever 21 - and on sale too! I really liked the exposed back detail and thought it would be perfect for the occasion.


 I paired it with simple black heels (that I had much difficulty walking in, I should add), a black clutch and chandelier style earrings. I also chose to be brave and wear red lipstick - which I very rarely wear, due to the fact there is a 98% chance I'll do it wrong and end up looking like a bit of a nitwit, but fortunately this time I think it worked for me.

So that was just a quick rundown of my outfit! The ball was so much fun, and I had a great time!

India x

4 comments:

  1. That dress is beautiful! Hope you had a lovely time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I did thanks, it was great :)x

      Delete
  2. Oh I just love this outfit so much. You look gorgeous! I love the dress so much. Hope you had fun at your leavers do! Also I just wanted to say I love your blog too xx
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you so much! I had a great time :) I just checked your blog out - I love it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete