Thursday, 30 May 2013

Selena Gomez - Come and Get It - Inspired Look:

Come And Get It
Selena Gomez's new song has a particularly catchy aspect, like really catchy. As in, playing it on repeat for a good few hours until you want to tear your hair out. But in a good way, of course. I particularly liked the look she had in this video, so I did a set inspired by it. Both black maxi dresses are from Miss Selfridge for £55, which is pretty reasonable.The shoes are from Chockers.com and are £45 each. Both necklaces are from Topshop, and are £50 and £30, whilst the finger chain bracelet is from RingsandTings.com and is £5. I think this look would look really stunning if you were going to an event or even just out for the night. Also if you really want to recreate the look from the video, one of my favorite beauty guru's Tanya Burr has done a make up tutorial on the look in the video, which I will definitely be trying out when I have an opportunity!




No comments:

Post a Comment