Sunday, 13 January 2013

OOTD: Peter Pan Collars & Velvet Dresses


Yesterday I went to London and finally got a chance to wear the new clothes I had accumulated over Christmas (yay!)
I wore a green velvet dress by Missguided, however I felt the dress looked slightly plain on its own, so underneath I added a small white lace top with a peter pan collar, to make the outfit more interesting. For shoes I wore my new gold capped lace ups that I picked up in the Asos sale, and am now irrevocably love with. I wore my navy Mango coat to finish the look. I also happened to convince my mum to let me borrow her black Louis Vuitton bag, under the warning that if it was not returned safely  there would be "dire consequences" (something about bread and water for 50 days, I wasn't really paying attention)



No comments:

Post a Comment