Saturday, 12 May 2012

Outfit of the Day!

This weekend was finally sunny, so I took advantage of the good weather and went out to Southampton  for a uni open day, here's what I wore...

I recently bought a pair of Leigh jeans from Topshop,  at first I was slightly worried about the  circulation in my legs, however they do give after a few wears (thankfully). I love the detail of the little turn ups, so cute! I paired them with a Zara blazer, a  Topshop pastel flower print top, and my cream over-sized tote from River Island. 

The nail varnish I chose is from Barry M, it's called Peach Melba. I love the name as much as I love the colour! It is a pale peachy coral colour that embodies the pastel trend perfectly. The top I' m wearing is from Topshop, it is a chiffon pale pink, with pretty little flowers and a collar detail ( I  l.o.v.e. collars at the moment).

These boots are from Topshop too, they're one of my wardrobe staples, they are so versatile and can be worn with almost anything. I think they look quite neat with the turn ups on the jeans. 




Thank you for reading! Tell me what you think of this outfit in the comments :) 
India x

No comments:

Post a Comment