Thursday, 7 April 2011

16

So this post may seem a bit delayed, but I thought I would do it anyway, seeing as I'm bored and don't have anything better to do.
Last Friday was my birthday and I turned 16, which got me thinking - what can I do now I'm sixteen, apart from the obvious...
So I did a bit of googling and came up with a list of quite reasonable, to totally absurd laws...enjoy!
1. Get married with parental consent
2. Drive a moped
3. Drive a...tractor?!
4. Buy a lottery ticket
5. Leave school
6. Leave home with parental consent
7. Change your name by deed poll
8. Pilot a glider...as you do...
9. Drink wine or beer with a meal, if your with someone over 18
10. Buy and sell scrap metal...
11. Work full time
12. Buy liqueur chocolates...pointless seeing as they're gross anyway.
13. Join the armed forces with parental consent
14. Smoke cigarettes
15.  Get a tattoo with parental consent

Well, now I at least know I can finally start that scrap metal business I've always wanted...ehem...

No comments:

Post a Comment