Sunday, 19 September 2010

First Ever Post!- Wish List

So, this is my first post on my blog! 
I'm going to start out with a light topic so I've decided to start with fashion...
I'm completely broke at the moment but am coveting some staple items for autumn/winter, and am trying to scrape some money together to afford them- so far its not going well...but hopefully a few more mopped floors and cleaned windows and I should be halfway there.
So the some of the trends for autumn winter are minimalist ladylike-ness seen on the catwalks at Celine, Stella McCartney and Louis Vuitton, and British heritage adventurer-ness from Burberry.
And after falling in love with Burberrys' thigh high leather sheepskin trimmed buckle boots I couldn't help but search for a cheaper alternative, and I have found one! These gorgeous boots from New Look are one of the items I am craving for this autumn as they are so fierce and glam, and surprisingly comfortable! 


Gorgeous!!!
Another item on my list for a/w is a cape  from Pied a Terre...not the batman kind of course , but if you ask me it should have super hero qualities because of it's gorgeous-ness, but at £180 it's probably not going to happen, but I'm still on the hunt for a cheaper alternative...

Batman would be proud
I am also loving the recent trend in satchels, and have ordered one off the Internet...but is hasn't arrived still after 4 weeks! Starting to get kind of suspicious about the whereabouts of my bag...but if all fails I'll get a refund and head over to A Wear and get this gorgeous bag...






And lastly on my list: for some reason  I am already planning ahead for the party season, and have found this lovely little number from Blush, I think it would look great dressed up with heels or down with flats :)

 



 So that's some of  my must- have list for Autumn/Winter, all I need to do now is get scrubbing those floors...now where's my mop...


2 comments:

  1. woooo first comment and first follower :D i think your blog is really good and no i'm honestly not just saying that, i'm looking forward to the next topic already :) I like the flowery picture at the top too! keep it up, see you tomorrow :L xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello u!

    Wow your fist blog, I'm very impressed!
    It's topical, easy to read and interesting. Good luck with it!

    Kim xXx

    P.s. The flowery banner is great, but just make the subheading "A go-to blog for teenagers" easier to read against the busy background :)

    Also, you check out my blog if you like, I really need to update it though! lol
    www.kimkhakh.com/blog

    ReplyDelete